Alyson Stoner, born on August 11, 1993, in Toledo, Ohio, is a handful of things. She’s not only an actress, but she’s also a singer and dancer. She starred in a dozen of movies but her repertoire boasts mostly of Cheaper by the Dozen 1 and 2, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Camp Rock, Camp Rock: The Final Jam, and the whole Step Up franchise. She’s a gem, and you know how much gems are worth? See more here!
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actress|
|Birthday||August 11, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||Toledo, Ohio, United States of America|
- Disney Channel Roots: Being a kid, everyone dreamed of starring in a Disney show––and she lived it for us when she appeared in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That’s So Raven, Super Short Show, and Phineas and Ferb.
- Dance Student: While growing up in Toledo, she attended Maumee Valley Country Day School to study ballet, tap dance, and jazz dance.
- Work it, Girl!: Alongside dancing, she also modeled and trained at the Margaret O’Brien Modeling Studio.
- Oh, She Worked It: Work it, girl, indeed. She eventually won Best Model of the Year at the International Modeling and Talent Association Convention in New York City in 2000.
- That’s Enough Talent: Playing Camille for Step Up, you’d think that’s the limit of her talents. Guess what, it isn’t. She also sings as you can see on her social media and even has a single titled “Stripped Bare”.
- Whatcha Dooooin’?: She voices Isabella for Phineas and Ferb. So if you hear the famous catchphrase “Whatcha doin’?” in the series, that’s her.
- Kingdom Hearts Baby: She’s had a handful of years (2007, 2009, 2013, 2017) of voicing Kairi and Xion for the video game.
- Before Fame: Before everyone sought her multi-talented repertoire, she first danced in the background for Missy Elliot’s and Eminem’s music videos.
- Holding the Past: She still dances in the background, but this time––it’s for Will Smith and OutKast.
- A Role Model: And we don’t mean runway models, she’s just really an outstanding person behind-the-camera. Her genuine passion for making the world a place of peace makes her an inspiration to many––striving for significance over success.