Andy Milonakis, born on the 30th of January, 1976, in Katonah, New York, is a one-of-a-kind talent––really. He’s an American rapper, actor, and a freaking comedian. He was born with a growth hormone deficiency that makes him sound and still look like a young boy. Milonakis is recognized for his show on MTV titled The Andy Milonakis Show. Is it too obvious?
His adventure started in September of 2007 when he began streaming his own show on his own website. With followers right off the bat, it enabled him to expand even further and explore a lot more of weird cravings with the world.
After that, he’s been discovered by multiple people––getting invites to gigs and appearances on TV shows and a handful of YouTube channels.
Milonakis came about his career during the latter part of the 90s when he was still working as a tech support employee for an accounting firm in New York. At that time, he would always produce funny videos and sketches and upload them on his friend’s website ‘AngryNakedPat.com’.
In an effort to become a comedian, Milonakis took classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. Alongside that, he still created a ton of videos and freestyle raps––eventually putting him in the limelight after a video from 2003 went viral and getting offers from Jimmy Kimmel Live for an appearance.
After a couple of years, MTV made him his own TV show as aforementioned––and in 2006, he created a legendary YouTube channel.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Rapper, Comedian, Actor|
|Birthday||January 30, 1976|
|Country of Origin:||Katonah, New York, United States of America|
- Greek Descent: I’m already thinking that he’s the God of Youth, but that isn’t the case here. He was born to Greek-American parents.
- Rare Condition for a Rare Man: He’s diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency.
- What Bullies?: Despite his condition, he was only bullied for a time but his friends realized that he was the funniest guy in class.
- Accountant Before Anything: He was an accountant in New York before anything else. That’s the same timeline as the making of his well-known video in “Superball is Gay”.
- How The Tables Have Turned: Yes, he does sound like a 12-year-old, but you can’t say that it isn’t funny when that voice asks you to smoke with him. He turned his deficiency into a profit.
- Adulting Problems: It’s not money, it’s that he can’t buy kush or alcohol. He’s always mistaken to be a minor and, well, for good reasons.
- Twitch God: With millions of views on YouTube, you know that Milonakis will have one of the highest followers on Twitch. He was named as one of the fastest-growing streamers in 2017.
- Living the (Private) Life: He’s pretty famous, yeah, but he has his reasons to keep his life from the media. Despite being friends with fellow comedian Gabriel Iglesias and Adam Sandler, he does his best to keep his life on the low.
- Instagram Legend: Boasting 400,000 followers on Instagram, his Instagram accounts has a lot of photos of him with other famous celebrities. He’s a lot of fun to watch on the platform.