Ashley Graham was born on October 30, 1987, in Nebraska. She is a Scorpio, and he is most known for being an American supermodel. She grabbed everyone’s attention by becoming the first size 14 model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
She signed her first modeling gig in 1999 when an agent found her shopping in Omaha. She later signed with Wilhelmina Models in 2001 and then with Ford Models in 2003. She is married to Justin Ervin, and currently, the couple has no children.
Here are a few things about Ashley Graham that you might not have known.
- Her net worth is… Ashley Graham’s net worth is estimated at $10 million.
- She makes money beside modeling… Graham released a book in 2017 titled A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like. The book discusses body positivity and the stress that comes with working in the fashion industry.
- She’s also on television… Graham has been serving as a judge on America’s Next Top Model in cycle 23 and 24. Graham even mentioned that the show was a staple in her household when she was younger.
- She has a swimsuit collaboration… In 2018 Graham partnered with Swimsuits for All and released a size-inclusive collection. The line includes beachwear for all body types and offers sizes from 4 to 34.
- She has a few endorsements… Graham has worked with both Levi’s and Lan Bryant to earn another source of income for herself.
- She is in the top of modeling… According to Forbes, Graham is the 10th highest-earning model in the world, which isn’t too shabby.
- She wants to be the next Oprah… In an interview with British Vogue, Graham told the magazine she wanted to be the next Oprah, and she is on track since she already has numerous TV hosting jobs under her belt.
- She’s worked with top-notch magazines… These magazines include Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, YM Magazine, and Vogue.
- She hosted Miss Universe… For several years Graham served as a backstage host for Miss USA 2016, Miss Universe 2016, Miss USA 2017 and Miss Universe 2017.
- She has awards… Besides being the first plus-size model to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated, in 2012 she was the Full Figure Model of the Year.