Waking up might be the hardest part of any day––especially when you just came from the craziest dream or the worst of nights. Either way, if you’re lucky enough to have a special someone in your life, you can wake up a little less stressed and dreadful. Whether you just want to tell them that you love them so much, ask if they’ve eaten, or just the good ol’ “good morning” text––you’re sure to make your partner be filled with love even before breakfast and I’m here to tell you that it goes a really long way.
According to James Preece, dating coach and relationship expert, in an interview with Elite Daily:
“Texting is one of the best ways of keeping a relationship interesting — you can use it to tease, tempt, and flirt. It’s a great opportunity to build on your chemistry and get them keen to see you again.“
Even though you see each other every day, if either one of you (or the both of you) will be having the longest day of your lives with work, school, or anything––trust me, it works. May it be a simple message or an essay, the reassurance of your love is worth more than anything to your partner.
If you’re wondering what you can send your partner, well, we’re here to help! Here are upgrades from your normal “good morning” messages.
- Good morning, beautiful/handsome!
- I hope you have a wonderful day––as wonderful as you are.
- How was your sleep, Sleeping Beauty?
- I missed you last night, baby. 🙁
- Are you tired? Tired of running in my head all night?
- What a fine morning, but nothing’s as fine as you!
- Hope I wake up to you every single day.
- Can’t wait to see you later, beautiful!
- Good morning, the PB to my J, the bacon to my eggs! Wait, am I just hungry?
- So lucky to spend every waking morning loved by the best partner there is.
- Scratch the sun––you’re how my day starts and how my day ends.
- If you’re down, can we just lay in bed together and forget all the responsibilities?
- I won’t be surprised if your day is as nice as your butt.
- Hey, so listen. I had a dream last night, and it was about you. Is this proof that dreams do come true?
- Hope you have a great day at work, babe! If you need some inspiration, just look at my photos. Hihi!
- Hey, I miss you already. Hope you’re doing okay. I love you!
- If there’s anything I’m thankful for, it’s you––for the thought of you, for being the real you, and for being the best partner. You make me better and the happiest person alive. I hope I do the same for you.
I know, it’s a lot to take in––mostly for those who aren’t those types of people to send cute messages in the morning. However, if you are one of these people, then feel free to use what we have up top! That’s sure to make your partner have a good day for the rest of it.