Billie Eilish stunned the globe on the night of the 62nd grammy awards, winning five out of six nominations. The 19-year-old songwriter and singer came into the spotlight a few years back with a record-breaking song “Oceans eyes” with currently over 19 million streams on SoundCloud, the bad guy singer continues to sweep the boards and break records. Her net worth now sits at over 8 million dollars, and her records keep selling as new endorsements continue to pop up.
|Net Worth:||~ 31 million|
|Source of Income:||Music sales, Tours, clothing look line, Endorsement deals|
|Birthday||December 18, 2001|
|Country of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
Billie Eilish’s musical prowess has earned her numerous endorsements deals, musical tours, and brand recognition. Recently following the jaw-dropping feat of bagging two deals in April of 2019, AppleTv+ signed a 25 million dollar deal to have rights to a documentary of her life.
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami, known to have directed some of Billie’s music videos, launched a clothing line alongside her in April 2019 to bag her one of her deals. The clothing line sold a lot of oversized clothing of Hoodies, jackets, t-shirts, which she’s known to wear herself. Each of the packages came with her debut album and nothing below $60 each.
- She grossed millions from her music tours. Making a million-dollar from the ” Saturday Night Live” tour and many tours she did in many countries.
- She owns Blohsh, a clothing line that sells Beanies, pillowcases, hoodies with pictures printed on the items. She reportedly opened a shop in Camden, London.
- 2019 birthed a Partnership deal with Adobe creative cloud, which she appeared in many advertisements for the graphics company.
- Towards mid-2019, around may, Calvin Klein, who has the face of Justin Bieber as a brand influencer, featured Billie in a couple of ads.
- A month after, in early July, the bagged a new deal with yet another clothing line to add to her successful growing streak of partnership. Freak city, a clothing line in the United States, brought Billie on board to promote the brand.
- August 2019 saw Apple’s first collaboration with her to promote the newly developed music lab app designed to create the sound mix and a wide range of music features.
- Later in 2019, AppleTV+ skyrocketed Billie Eilish, adding her net worth of $8 million with a staggering $25 million deal. The deal hands Apple TV+ the right to a documentary about her life directed by famous American filmmaker R.J. Cutler in the early months of 2019 in collaboration with her record label, Interscope records.
- Billie spends big, maybe not extremely glamorous, but she is indeed a lover of jewelry. Patronizing expensive brands like Bvlgari, Gucci, and Chanel, she appears in public all glittering in her custom unique baggy wears.
- Billie Eilish and hats. Wearing her broad, familiar smile with chic glasses and her ever-stylish hats, usual but adorable look cameras are never bored of capturing. She steps out in classy Bolle Cary and Versace collections.
- Although, still living with her parents, the Music Star, has a garage of $30,000 Dodge Challenger. She fondly drives around. She is spotted with a sporty Mclaren worth roughly $160,000.
Billie Eilish continues to ride on the waves of her success, harnessing her talent to captivate new lovers, keep presents fans, and bag new deals. And here’s our favorite song of her: