Dan Brandon Bilzerian, born on December 7, 1980, in Tampa, Florida, is an American gambler and entrepreneur. Hailing from Tampa, Bilzerian kicked off his career by playing poker in the World Series of Poker Main Event. Known as the “Instagram King”, Bilzerian is known for his outstanding, rich lifestyle.
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Source of Income||Entrepreneur|
|Birthday||December 7, 1980|
|Country of Origin:||Tampa, Florida, United States of America|
- Bad Dan!: After serving 510 days of Seal training, he was kicked out of the Navy Seal for his shenanigans most especially after calling his fellow Seal a pu**y,
- All-In: Bilzerian has been a successful poker player, according to him. Deeply connected to the world of high-stakes poker, Bilzerian is one person in the table you wouldn’t want to meet.
- Armenian Descent: Despite being so American-willed, Bilzerian is actually of Armenian descent––just like the Kardashians.
- Before 30: Bilzerian has suffered heart troubles (not the romantic ones) before he was 30––specifically two times.
- Soft Heart for Pets: He loves his pets so much that both Slitherpuss and Smushball have their own Instagram accounts and have followers most famous artists don’t even have.
- Start Them Young, I Guess: In his senior year, Bilzerian was arrested for having a machine gun in his car on school property.
- POTUS?: He isn’t even 35 yet and he’s already making moves to become the next U.S. President. Celebrities and their intentions of being the President have been all over the news––with the likes of Kanye West, most of all.
- All in a Day’s Work: Despite being rich to the brim, Bilzerian is an actor and stuntman for, well, a second career.
- Ready to Rumble: Bilzerian has shown his intentions of participating in an MMA fight––saying that he’s been watching fights since the first-ever UFC event.
- The Most Lavish of Lifestyles: I mean, just look at the man––women, yachts, rivers of money, etc. The man is just living the life. No wonder he’s Instagram’s “Most Interesting Man” and rightfully, the platform’s king.