Elaine Chappelle is the wife of famous comedian and actor, Dave Chappelle. Elaine was born in Brooklyn, New York on August 31, 1974, making her a Virgo.
Elaine’s parents emigrated to the United States from the Philippines right after she was born. Elaine is proud of her heritage and the couple does a lot involving Filipino events.
Here are a few more facts about Elaine Chappelle.
- A lot of people didn’t know she was Dave Chappelle’s wife.. The couple kept their life private and made their first appearance together at the annual Philippines-America Picnic in Dayton, Ohio.
- She’s a housewife.. Growing up, Elaine always wanted to be a chef, but by choice, she is a housewife.
- They have three children together.. The couple has two sons and a daughter together
- Their house is huge.. Elaine probably never gets bored at home since her house sits on a 65-acre farm. The farm is in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
- They married quickly.. The couple started dating and then quickly got married in 2001. The couple has never talked about how they met, but Dave did mention it was in Brooklyn.
- She might not be a professional chef, but she still cooks like one.. Although Elaine is a stay at home wife, she still regularly cooks grand meals for the family. One-time Dave even mentions how they eat like kings because of her culinary skills.
- She does do a little work.. Elaine helps Dave manage some of the rental properties that he has purchased around Ohio.
- She had a small acting part.. Elaine appeared in a small role as part of Dave Chappelle’s show “The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium 2017.”
- Dave moved to Africa without her.. After his father’s death, Dave moved to Africa because he didn’t properly feel like he could mourn his father. Elaine asked him to stay in Africa until the tabloids settled down with all the news.
- Dave considers her his support system.. Dave credits a lot of his mental health and success to Elaine. He says she is the most motivating person in his life and his entire support system.
Not a lot is known about Elaine Chappelle since she wasn’t famous before meeting her husband and the pair likes to keep their relationship out of the limelight. What we do know is Elaine is the rock that solely holds Dave Chappelle down.