Haley Joel Osment, born on April 10, 1998, in Los Angeles, California, is an American actor who rose to fame in the 90s and the 2000s. With roles such as being the son in Forrest Gump and a wonderful performance in the thriller film The Sixth Sense, Osment was easily recognized as pure talent.
Born in a family with genes of acting, Osment quickly developed his interest and talent in acting.
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actor|
|Birthday||April 10, 1988|
|Country of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
- That’s Young: In 1999, Osment was already nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for The Sixth Sense. He’s the second-youngest actor to receive a nomination for playing a supporting role.
- Don’t Be Fooled: His face screams ‘good guy’, doesn’t it? But for a time in 2006, he was charged with driving under the influence with 60 hours of rehabilitation and a $1,500 fine.
- No Osment, No Movie: M. Night Shyamalan didn’t want to continue The Sixth Sense if it meant not having Osment in the film.
- At What Age Now?!: When he was 4, he already started his career by auditioning for a Pizza Hut commercial. And so, the rest is history.
- Tom Hanks’ Son: Well, technically, he was for Forrest Gump.
- Older Brother: Growing up in a family of acting, he’s sisters with Hannah Montana star Emily Osment who played Lily Truscott in the series!
- The Voice of Many: He’s not just acting, you know. He also voiced a handful of characters in various animated series and movies in his career including The Jungle Book 2 as Mowgli.
- …and Video Games!: Not just that, he’s also voiced Kingdom Hearts protagonist in Sora. So if you’ve ever heard Sora in the game’s 17-year run, that’s Osment you’re hearing.
- Almost-Harry Potter: There were rumors of Osment playing the titular role of Harry Potter.
- Alongside Zac Efron and Lily Collins: He played Jerry Thompson in Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile––the biographical crime thriller about serial killer Ted Bundy.