Jack Henry Quaid, born on April 24, 1992, in California, is an American actor known for his role in The Hunger Games. Being born to a family of acting, Jack is as equally talented as his parents Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actor|
|Birthday||April 24, 1992|
|Country of Origin:||California, United States of America|
- Industry Kid: As a kid, he spent a lot of his time visiting his parents in their sets.
- Middle School-Involved: In his middle school days, he already started his journey into acting by starring in school plays.
- Intro to Sketch Comedy: While in NYU, he was part of Hammerkats, a University-wide sketch-comedy group.
- Passing It On: He’s one of the founding members of the online sketch-comedy group Sasquatch Comedy.
- Late Bloomer: I mean, it’s not that late, but his film debut saw him as an antagonist in 2012’s Hunger Games.
- Had to Hit the Gym: To get into the role of the antagonist, he had to put on some extra calories and do some weight training.
- Mother-Son Relationship: In 2015, her mother made her directorial debut for Ithaca who starred Jack.
- Classic Rock Fan: Crediting his dad, he loves classic rock because his dad always played rock classics in their car.
- Worked with the Best: In 2016, he starred in Vinyl which was executively produced by Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger.
- Lived with Acting: You just knew this man was going to be like his parents. Being exposed to sets, the cameras, the actors and actresses, he was made for the limelight––and I’m pretty sure he’s making his family happy.