JoJo Siwa, born on the 19th of May, 2003, in Omaha, Nebraska, is a young American dancer, singer, actress, model, and a personality for reality TV. As of today, she runs one of the biggest empires in social media with countless followers in all platforms––especially YouTube and her signature line of ribbons and accessories.
At just two years old, JoJo started to dance in her mother’s dance studio while her father is a chiropractor. Her journey into fame started when she starred on the 5th and 6th seasons of Lifetime’s reality TV series, Dance Moms. Even before that, she was already featured in Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition in 2013, when she was just 10 years old. Her passion for dance led her to become a part of the ALDC elite dance team.
As for her spreading attraction in social media, her song titled “Boomerang” garnered more than 500 million views on YouTube while her video for “Kid In A Candy Store” racked up a hundred million. That’s a pretty impressive YouTube resume if you ask me. Boasting of almost 12 million subscribers and over three billion views, her YouTube remains to be one of the most legendary accounts out there.
Her identity in the said platform also remains to be unique––wearing large, colorful bows in her hair. With that trademark look, she has a line of bows that are sold at Claire’s. Two years ago, JoJo signed a deal to bring her line of accessories to J.C. Penney, alongside her bedroom decors.
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Source of Income||Content Creator, Clothing and Accessories Line|
|Birthday||May 19, 2003|
|Country of Origin:||Omaha, Nebraska|
- Taller Than You’d Expect: She’s 17, yes, but she’s already 5’9––making her taller than most women in the world.
- JoJo’s Just a Nickname: Her real name is actually Joelle Joanie Siwa––making JoJo the first two letters of her first two names.
- Who’s She Dating?: In August 2020, JoJo confirmed her relationship with Mark Bontempo, the younger brother of YouTuber Madison Bontempo, during National Girlfriend Day.
- Mega Mansion: She currently lives in Tarzana, California, in a huge mansion amounting to $3.5 million.
- Not Just a YouTuber: She’s also starred in the 2018 movie, Blurt!, and played Jay and Kira for 2019’s The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- Reality TV Princess: As mentioned before, she’s been in a couple of reality TV shows. However, only recently has she starred in The Masked Singer.
- TV Shows on TV Shows: She’s been part of Dance Moms, School of Rock, The Substitute, and even Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Recently, she’s been a part of the Celebrity Watch Party as well.
- Anybody Want a Ticket to the Car Show?: Not even at the legal age to drive, she has a BMW 4 Series Convertible with her face plastered all over it. I mean all over it.
- Iconic: As her identity, she always flaunts her iconic ponytailed hair with a big bow tying it all up.
- Keep Up: The generation today has social media accounts all over the place and JoJo isn’t an exception. Become a part of millions of fans by following her on @itsjojosiwa on Instagram, Twitter, and even TikTok.