Kylie Jenner is a household name since she has been in the limelight since the age of 10. The youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, Kylie has taken her fame and ran with it, launching her highly successful makeup line.
Born on August 10, 1997, Kylie has already done a lot with her young life compared to others her age. She has a daughter with rapper Travis Scott, which she kept a secret up until the baby was born. Here are a few more facts about Kylie that you might not have known.
|Net Worth:||~ $1 Billion|
|Source of Income:||Tv Star, Model, Instagram, Entrepreneur|
|Birthday||August 10, 1997|
|Country of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
- We aren’t surprised with her net worth.. Her net worth currently is at $1 billion.
- She charges a lot for an Instagram post.. To help increase her net worth, Kylie charges $1 million per sponsored Instagram post. She has 128 million followers and is very active on the site.
- She earns a lot for her reality show.. Although an exact number isn’t given, the family earns $30 million per season.
- Kyle has written a book.. Along with her sister Kendall, the duo co-authored a book called “Rebels-City of Indra” with a ghostwriter. The book only sold 13,000 copies in five months.
- Besides makeup, she’s also in fashion.. Kyle and her sister collaborated with Topshop in 2015, which helped jumpstart their fashion careers. They also have their Kendall+Kylie collection at Neiman Marcus, and they’ve worked with PacSun.
- She modeled before she got into makeup.. Kylie modeled for TopShop and Sinful Colors.
- Kylie Cosmetics has made Kylie a lot of money.. In the first 18 months, the company earned $420 million in sales. A significant plus is Kylie owns 100% of the company.
- She does pay her mom.. Everyone knows that Kris runs the Kardashian/Jenner clan and it was reported that Kylie pays her mom 10% in management fees. That is around $17 million a year.
- Kylie’s car collection is impressive.. Her first care was a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, worth $225,000. She also owns a Lamborghini Aventador, a G550 4×4 SUV, a custom Land Rover, a Mercedes Maybach, a Ferrari 458 Italia Spider, a Ferrari LaFerrari, several different Rolls Royces, and a Bentley Bentayga.
- Don’t worry her house is big enough for all those cars.. Kyle owns a 1.4-acre Hidden Hills compound where her 13,000-square foot mansion sits. She purchased the place in 2016 for $12 million.
- Kylie also has a private jet.. Not shocking but Kylie owns her own ExecuJet.
- She got a private room when she had her baby.. When Kylie secretly had her daughter Stormi, she stayed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, which offers private birthing suites that range from $3,600 to $5,100 a night.
- She doesn’t skimp on stuff for Stormi either.. She spent $12,500 on a Fendi baby stroller and $820 on a baby carrier.
- She loves her wigs.. Kylie gets wigs from Tokyo Styles which cost anywhere from $600 to $5,000 each.
- She’s a “self-made” billionaire.. A lot of controversy came with this statement since many said her fame and wealth wasn’t self-made, but Kylie still became a billionaire at the age of 21.
Kylie Jenner has done a lot to earn her money and does even more to spend it. Her makeup line is one of the hottest on the market, and it doesn’t look like Kylie will be losing money anytime soon.