Gazzy Garcia, or Lil Pump for most, was born on August 17, 2000, in Miami, Floria, is an American rapper and songwriter. Mostly known for his top hit “Gucci Gang,” he’s also known for his wacky hairstyles and mumble rapping. I mean, if a song hits #3 on the Billboard Hot 100, people know you.
Also check: Richest rappers
During his days of schooling, Garcia was a rebel––starting and getting involved in fights and even inciting riots. When rapping called to him, however, he immediately took passion in it. In fact, if you go have a search online, you might see a couple of his old videos.
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Source of Income||Rapper|
|Birthday||August 17, 2000|
|Country of Origin:||Miami, Florida, United States of America|
- A Formidable Past: Every rapper has their inspirations and Lil Pump was no exception. Before getting into the rap game, he was a fan 50 Cent, Ludacris, and mostly Chief Keef.
- No Smokepurpp, No Pump: Lil Pump wouldn’t be in the rapping scene if it wasn’t for Smokepurpp. Knowing that both of them were close since elementary, Smokepurpp produced a bulk of Lil Pump’s songs.
- Soundcloud Rapper: Everyone starts somewhere, and Lil Pump apparently started in Soundcloud––a music-sharing type of platform––during his earlier years.
- The Name and the Title: Lil Pump’s first-ever song was titled, well, ‘Lil Pump’. More impressively, two verses from the song were just freestyled into iPhone headphones. That’s crazy.
- F*ck J. Cole: In 2016 and 2017, the two rappers had crazy beef with each other. Songs were exchanged, tweets were exchanged, and a whole bunch of fans from both sides were fighting but eventually…
- There’s no Beef: They settled it. In 2018, the beef was gone and J. Cole even invited Lil Pump to have a talk that was uploaded to YouTube. It’s insightful––and you might even see Lil Pump’s more tamed side.
- Short King: He’s been in a lot of concerts and tours and every time he stands up next to anyone, he always looks the smallest one on stage. No shame in that, though––the short king is killing the game.
- Another Short Accomplishment: A lot of shorts here, apparently. But in 42 years, Lil Pump’s ‘Gucci Gang’ is the shortest song to hit the charts––standing at 2:02 long.
- Harvard Graduate? Nah: In a famous 2017 tweet, Lil Pump tweeted out “I REALLY DID DROP OUT OF HARVARD TO SAVE THE RAP GAME.” However, his Ivy League claims are false.
- A Riot: In 2018’s Lollapalooza, Lil Pump’s crowd was too big that people were fainting––eventually ending his set for the event.