Lucas York Black, born on November 29, 1982, in Decatur, Alabama, is an American actor most notably known for his role in CBS television series American Gothic and NCIS: New Orleans. He has also appeared in one of the best The Fast and Furious instalments in Tokyo Drift.
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actor|
|Birthday||November 29, 1982|
|Country of Origin:||Decatur, Alabama, United States of America|
- Like Character, Like Actor: For NCIS: New Orleans, he played Christopher LaSalle who also came from Alabama!
- Thanks, Dad: Black credits his father for being his role model. The guidance and diligence all came from his father, and it speaks volumes of his personality.
- The Pigskin: When he was in high school, Lucas played football for the Speake Bobcats.
- We’re Hooked!: If you thought his character in NCIS was crazy about fishing, then here’s a fun fact: Lucas actually dreamt of becoming a professional fisherman.
- FORE!: A golf lover, Lucas is! Just after high school, he played golf and has recently been competing nationwide. He also dreams of playing professionally.
- A Beautiful Couple: Yes, girls, Lucas is taken. He and Maggie O’Brien married in 2010.
- 3 Might Warriors: And they have three beautiful children––one daughter and two sons.
- ‘Bama Out The Man: You can take him anywhere out of Alabama, but you can’t take Alabama out of him. Because of this, he turned down a role because the directed wanted him to drop the accent. That’s not possible, director.
- At What Age Did You Say?: At a young age of 11, he’s already starred in his first movie role.
- A Faithful Man: Growing up in a religious household, he has always been carrying that same faith since his early years. Just look at his social media pages for a quick reference.