MacKenzie Tuttle, born on April 7, 1970, in San Francisco, California, is an American novelist and philanthropist. She is the ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos. The ex-couple married in 1993 but cut the knot in 2019.
|Net Worth||$37 billion|
|Source of Income||Professional Novelist|
|Birthday||April 7, 1970|
|Country of Origin:||San Francisco, California, United States of America|
- Talk about Self-Worth: She’s worth $37 billion. Need I say more?
- Top 5: She’s included in the five richest women in the world, only below Julia Koch.
- Top 25: And is one of the 25 richest billionaires in the world––specifically the 22nd.
- What’s a Dollar?: MacKenzie is so rich that if an average American spends a dollar, it’ll be like her spending $369,989.
- 3 Countries-Worth: Her net worth is so large that if you have to combine the GDPs of Malta, Madagascar, and the Maldives.
- Not Just Rich: And yes, people, she’s not just rich. Nobel Prize-winning novelist, Toni Morrison, hired her to become a research assistant in 1992 when she was just a student in Princeton.
- Still Friends: In January of 2019, Jeff and MacKenzie decided to cut the knot. According to Bezos’ tweet, though, they will be remaining as friends and most importantly, “individuals pursuing ventures and adventures.”
- A Novelist at Birth: At just 6 years old, MacKenzie has already written a 142-page book.
- And a Talented One at That: She wrote the critically-acclaimed The Testing of Luther Albright which won the American Book Award.
- Forever Grateful: As she extends her farewells to Bezos, she shared that she’s excited about her own plans and is looking forward to what’s coming next. Good luck onwards, MacKenzie!