Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, also known as PewDiePie, is a popular YouTuber who has over 100 million subscribers. His channel mainly focuses on gaming, and he is known relatively well in the gaming world.
He was born on October 24, 1989, in Sweden. From a young age, PewDiePie was always interested in gaming. He studied technology at Chalmers University of Technology but felt the fit wasn’t right and dropped out, later creating his YouTube channel.
|Net Worth:||~ $30 Million|
|Source of Income:||Youtube|
|Birthday||October 24, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||Sweden|
Here are a few interesting facts about PewDiePie that you didn’t know.
- His net worth is insane.. Currently, his net worth is estimated at $30 million.
- He made history in the YouTube world.. PewDiePie was the first YouTube channel to reach 15 million subscribers ever on YouTube. He accomplished this in November of 2013.
- PewDiePie wrote a book.. In October of 2015, he wrote and released a book titled This Book Loves You. It was a play on self help books and detailed his life a bit.
- He has his own game.. PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist was released in 2015.
- He has also been featured in Forbes.. Forbes named PewDiePie the highest-earning YouTuber. In 2016 his annual income reached over $16 million.
- PewDiePie is also a philanthropist.. He donates to charities and his donation to charity: water was over $400,000.
- His “Let’s Play” videos are his most popular.. PewDiePie specializes in “Let’s Play” videos where his viewers can watch him play through video games that include commentary and his reactions.
- PewDiePie has worked with Disney.. In 2012 he signed with Marker Studios, a division of Disney, and started helping in video production. He also produces his own videos in an old Walt Disney/Club Penguin studio.
- Time has also mentioned him.. In 2017 Time Magazine listed PewDiePie as one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World.”
- PewDiePie has a YouTube Network.. The network is called Revelmode and it helped raise $13 million to fight AIDS but was later shut down due to anti-semitic language.
- He doesn’t spend his money as others do.. PewDiePie doesn’t have a mansion or fancy cars. He instead invests his money into his YouTube channel and owns an amazing computer setup.
- PewDiePie does like collecting though.. He has a thing for sneakers and reportedly got his hands on a pair of Saikou Double Primeknit sneakers that retail for $400-$500.
PewDiePie made a name for himself in the YouTube world. Although he is still popular, he no longer holds the top spot on YouTube due to his numerous controversies.