Shane Dawson got his big break on YouTube and is also known for being a comedian, musician, film director, and screenwriter. Shane was born in Long Beach, California on July 19, 1988, making him 30 years old and a Cancer.
|Net Worth:||~ $8 Million|
|Source of Income:||Youtuber|
|Birthday||July 19, 1988|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
It is known that Shane had a rough childhood growing up. He was bullied in school for being overweight and was abused by an alcoholic father. Shane turned his life around when he began making videos while in high school.
Here are a few facts about Shane Dawson.
- Although he is a YouTube star, he has a good net worth.. Shane’s current estimated net worth is $12 million.
- He started his YouTube channel in 2008.. He channel was called ShaneDawsonTV, and he would upload comedic videos once a week.
- Forbes named him a Most Famous Web Celebrity.. In 2010 Shane was the 25th Most Famous Web Celebrity for Forbes Magazine.
- He has a partnership with Sony.. In 2011 he announced a collaboration with Sony Pictures to developed films and series.
- He has tons of subscribers.. Shane has over 20 million followers, and his videos have been viewed most than 4.6 billion times.
- He is also an author.. Shane has released two New York Times best-selling books.
- His house is nice too.. In 2018 Shane bought a 5,000 square foot house in Calabasas for a cool $3 million.
- He is dating someone.. Currently (as of July 2019), Shane is dating fellow YouTuber Ryland Adams.
- He has two popular video styles.. Although Shane started with comedic videos, he now focuses on docu-series videos and conspiracy theory videos.
- He has three YouTube channels.. His normal channel contains most of his work including his docu-series videos, while his third is more of a personal vlog. The second change ShaneDawsonTV2 has been quiet for some time.