Sydney Sweeney, born on September 12, 1997, in Washington, is a young, vibrant American actress soaring through the future of the industry. Starring in Netflix’s Everything Sucks!, she’s also been a part of The Handmaid’s Tale from Hulu and HBO’s Sharp Objects and Euphoria. It’s basically impossible to miss her at this point.
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actress|
|Birthday||September 12, 1997|
|Country of Origin:||Washington, United States of America|
- Character Evolution: Normally, it’s the actress who’s supposed to change the portrayed character. However, it’s Euphoria‘s Cassie who evolved Sydney––especially her style in clothing.
- Dibs on Sydney: Rihanna handpicked Sydney to become one of her ambassadors for Savage x Fenty, Rihanna’s lingerie brand.
- Once Upon a Time: …in Hollywood! She starred in the film alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.
- And She’s a Big Fan of the Titanic: Working alongside DiCaprio in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Sydney was thrilled to be in the same film as the star of Titanic.
- Virtual Book Club: Using Instagram’s platform, Sydney has been exercising her time during the lockdown by reading and starting a virtual book club during these trying times.
- Rooftop Weights: Yup, you heard that right! She has a gym on her rooftop in Los Angeles.
- MMA Girl: When she was 14 years old, Sydney got through intense MMA training.
- Could Probably Beat You Up: At the age of 18, she already entered a grappling tournament against boys who were above her weight class. She got first place.
- Business-Minded: Growing with a lawyer mother and a father in the medical field, she was encouraged to venture not only in the world of acting––but also in business.
- Don’t Be Fooled: I mean, we already are. She’s drop-dead gorgeous! Everyone either wants to be Sydney or be with her. However, she said to the fans of Euphoria that she doesn’t look as perfect in real life.