In 2006 Taylor Swift made a splash into the country music world and since then has taken the music industry by storm. The singer/songwriter was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania, and by the age of 16, she was a well-known music star.
|Net Worth:||~ $360 Million|
|Source of Income:||Music|
|Birthday||December 13, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||Pennsylvania, USA|
Swift has had a lot of controversy in her career life, with feuds linked to Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry. Most of her music relate to significant events in her life, like her feuds or past relationships.
Here are a few facts that might shock you about Taylor Swift.
- She has a significant net worth.. Currently, Taylor’s net worth is sitting at $360 million.
- She has some huge endorsements.. These endorsements include Keds, Diet Coke, CoverGirl, and Apple.
- Her most popular endorsement is Diet Coke.. The signer has had the endorsement since 2013 and has done interviews about her love of Diet Coke and appeared on camera while drinking the beverage.
- Touring is how Taylor makes most of her money.. In 2015 when she went on her 1989 tour, Swift grossed more than $250 million alone.
- Her Reputation tour earned her even more.. In 2018 Swift went on tour for her Reputation album and within five shows she had already earned $54 million in sales, making it $10.8 million per show.
- Her tours have broken records.. Taylor’s Reputation Stadium Tour ended up bring the highest-grossing tour in US history. The tour grossed $266.1 million on more than 2 million ticket sales.
- In 2018 Swift earned a lot of money from things other than touring.. She earned $5 million in record sales, $2.4 million through streaming, and $2 million in publishing royalties.
- She invests in a lot of real estates.. Swift likes her properties and is said to have an $84 million real estate portfolio. This includes eight properties in four different states.
- Her Nashville home is massive.. She owns a condo in Nashville that is 3,240-square-feet and worth $3 million. She also holds a 5,600-square-foot Greek Revival worth $2.5 million.
- She possesses not one but two private jets.. It is said that she owns two Dassault private jets worth up to $58 million each.
- She is generous to her crew.. After the 1989 tour ended, Taylor took her 125-person band and crew on vacation in Australia.
- Taylor supports a lot of causes with her money.. On her 24th birthday, she donated $100,000 to the Nashville Symphony.
- She also supports education.. Taylor has pledged $4 million to the Country Music Hall of Fame to fund the Taylor Swift Education Center and donated $50,000 to the NYC public schools.
- She loves her cats a lot.. Taylor owns three cats total, two Scottish Fold cats, and they all have merch in her online store.
- There are rumors she insured her legs.. There have been rumors that Taylor insured her famous legs for over $40 million.