Vera Ann Farmiga, born on August 6, 1973, in Clifton, New Jersey, is an American actress and was born of Ukrainian descent. Farmiga’s career started on Taking Sides––an original Broadway production. As for television, she made her debut for Fox’s Roar. It’s been a legendary run ever since, and if you’re wondering what her net worth is––you came to the right place.
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Source of Income||Professional Actress|
|Birthday||August 6, 1973|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
- Ukrainian Descent: Born to two Ukrainian parents, Mykhailo and Luba. She also went to a Ukrainian Catholic school growing up.
- Taissa Farmiga: Yes, yes, yes! That’s her sister––one of the stars of American Horror Story, Murder House, Coven, and Roanoke.
- Father of Talent: Her father was born in Ukraine but was raised in Argentina. He was a soccer (or football, wherever you came from) player for the National Team.
- And She’s Got the Skills to Back: In school, she was also an avid soccer (or, again, football) player.
- English Wasn’t Natural: Despite her perfect pronunciations and accent, English wasn’t Farmiga’s first language. She only learned how to speak the language when she was 5-6 years old.
- Life Before Acting: Before acting, she worked in customer service for an air conditioning company.
- Now That’s a Cast of a Lifetime: In 1998, she made her debut for the big screen in Return to Paradise alongside Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, and Anne Heche.
- Nothing’s Going to Stop this Woman: While finishing the filming of Higher Ground, she was already five months pregnant with her daughter, Gytta.
- A Sheep Girl: When she was young, she had a pet sheep and wanted more but unfortunately, there were already none. So she went with goats! A great choice also!
- If She Wasn’t an Actress: She would’ve been a shepherdess––eventually wanting to go back to a university to get a horticulture degree.